My Life After School End~~

konichiwa... hi guys.. long time no see.. hehehe.. skarg ni zhee dh abis skola... tgh cri idea nk wt pe... bowink kowt... tiap2 ari zhee msti rsa cm nk trokai something... tpi.. x  tau la nk terokai psal pe... korg ade idea x?
 please... hehehe.. i need to do something while i'm still free.. well, my younger sisters always play online games.. i tried to read some novels... but... most of them i already read about 2 times.. so already knew the plot of the story... hmm...





well... i tried to start knitting a mafla.. but I failed... hmm... I only did it half way.. and I almost ran out of wool.. hmm... you know it quite difficult for the first time.. and almost hurt myself while trying to continue knitting.. hmm... do you think that I should just continue my knitted mafla.. or should I stop doing it? hmm... but it worth trying though.. maybe I just need to take some time that I had to do it, right? hehehe... wish me luck guys... ^O^





well... I also drew some pic of food and cloth you know.. I even colored it myself.. hmm quite hard to find the nice color of the pic you know.. really... next time.. I'll tried to show you the pic of my creation.. hehe.. or maybe the real thing to... cause my sis birthday is coming soon.. so maybe i tried to make a special chocolate moist cake with chocolate ganache topping and white chocolate and chocolate filling... wish me luck guys... I really wanted to make my sis best birthday ever... hehe... gambaru yo neh?



last but not least... the most thing that I wanted to do this whole year... sewing a dress.. well.. I'm not a great at sewing things.. so my mom sent me a place that taught me about sewing... and I take the sewing course there.. it's not a famous place... but it was the best place for me to learn everything about sewing there... I really hope that I get to be one of the student there... hehehe.. I wanted to make a dress for each of family members.. (girls only., ok?).. well... maybe some coat for my bro n dad.. and if I got some extra time... I'll try to make some cloth for my friends to... (the materials used I will buy it myself..)... I tried to design some cloth... but every single one of the members will get a different pattern.. so.. they will not argue about it... and we could even share it... right?... ehehhe... wish me luck ok?




well.. that quite long about the activities that I may do during my school holiday... well. I got plenty of time... maybe I should take it slow right? hehehe... so.. that's all for today... I hope that you would give me some respond... Onegaishimasu... 

YOROSHIKU NE ~~ JANNA...

No comments:

Post a Comment